The Work From Home Life, LLC contracts for legitimate work from home jobs for Customer Service Professionals. Join our team of high ranking customer service professionals with over 15 years in customer service experience. The Work From Home Life as a virtual call center contracting for Arise Virtual Solutions holds a 2-3 star rating (3 stars being the highest on the network) among CSPs on active clients. Our CA (Commitment Adherence) is always 90% or greater with our active CSPs striving to always meet the schedules they set for themselves as contractors. As a team we here at The Work From Home Life are here to groom and welcome customer service professionals who set a goal of excellence in their work while desiring freedom and flexibility as they continue to enjoy the quality of their everyday lives.
The Work From Home Life, LLC was founded by Monica Mize an entrepreneur and active customer service professional contracting for Fortune 500 companies. Monica like many others seeking work from home jobs wanted flexibility in her schedule as a means to continue on the path of successful entrepreneurship in her other business ventures. Finding sustainable work from home opportunities can pose as quite a challenge so when Monica began training and actively providing customer service for various clients she knew it was a great opportunity to open the door to others desiring to work from home. She is a high ranking CSP for The Work From Home Life setting the example and business standard for those who join our team. We are hiring those:
- Seeking to save money by not having the expense of commuting to work everyday
- Wanting to set your own schedule
- Have more time with family
- Earn extra income while working on other career goals
- Save on child care expenses
- Looking to begin a customer service career
- This last bullet is left for any other reason why you personally feel working from home is right for you!
EXPECTATIONS & STANDARDS
- We pride ourselves in contracting the best customer service professionals.
- We are a team of thriving professionals here to assist you and make your time working from home the best experience.
- Work From Home is a virtual environment; most communication is conducted via e-mail and virtual conference rooms. It is important that applicants are prompted in checking and responding to e-mails.
- Only those with strong communication skills need apply.
- We look for professionals that contract with us to be thorough, following instructions and taking the time to research and understand systems and gathering information before 100% relying on others.
- Working From Home takes a level of discipline and self-motivation; this is what we look for in a contractor on our team.
- Certification courses for a client can take 6 weeks or less (depending on client). During certification you must have 100% attendance during certification.
Below is a list of some of our most active client opportunities. Availability varies upon the time you apply. We discuss all available clients during the enrollment process.
Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries and more.
Servicing of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests.
Guests wishing to make reservations for Dining, Children’s Activities and more for the #1 theme park company in the world.
Make reservations for Lodging, Dining Plans, Tickets, Air, Packages, or answering general question about those areas.
Inbound calls for assistance with booking cruises from customers and client’s Travel Agent partners.
Assist customers with online book orders and more.
Customer Sales and Customer Service for Mac, IPod, IPad, IPhone and other Apple devices