Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service for the most Magical Place on Earth!
- Assist guest with booking their dining reservations.
- Assist guest with seating and ticket purchase for Cirque Du Soleil.
- Make reservations for Children Activities within the theme park.
Revenue & Certification
Revenue: starting at $8.00 per hour (with a raise and incentives based on performance and contracting agreement.)
Certification Cost: $49.00-$149.00
-Course Materials/Job Aids
Full training 4 hours a day instructor-led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
7 Days a Week
365 Days a Year
7:00 AM – 11:00 PM EST
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- 4GB of RAM
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.Read full opportunity announcement once you gain portal access, for a full list equipment and hourly requirements.
Before you apply it is essential that you acknowledge the following: We are looking to hire agents who are serious about contracting for our clients from home. To ensure we’re meeting our client demands on time, agents who fill out this application, and whose enrollment is accepted, must select/secure a client opportunity within 10-business-days of acceptance. If a client opportunity isn’t chosen within 10-business-days, in-active agents will be dropped from this Call Center.