Cable Customer Service Representative-Job Details
Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service for our cable communications client. Job details are not limited to but are as follows:
- Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries
- Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries
- Resolve customers’ open issues or questions
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
Revenue & Certification
Revenue: $10.00 per hour (with raises and incentives based on performance)
Certification Cost: $49.00-$149.00 ((Average)
We are offering Free Certification for (Limited Time)
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drugscreen
Full training 4 hours a day instructor led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
CPU – Intel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz or Greater or AMD: Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- Dual – core 2.5 Ghz or better
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 6 mbps download speed and 4 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
A drug-screen is required for this client. You’ll receive the information you’ll need to complete your drug-screen once you have completed enrollment into the certification.
Before you apply it is essential that you acknowledge the following: We are looking to hire agents who are serious about contracting for our clients from home. To ensure we’re meeting our client demands on time, agents who fill out this application, and whose enrollment is accepted, must select/secure a client opportunity within 10-business-days of acceptance. If a client opportunity isn’t chosen within 10-business-days, in-active agents will be dropped from this Call Center.