Cable Customer Service Representative-Job Details
Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service for our cable communications client. Job details are not limited to but are as follows:
- Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries
- Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries
- Resolve customers’ open issues or questions
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
Revenue & Certification
Revenue Starting At: $11.00 per hour
Certification Cost: $49.00-$149.00 ((Average)
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drugscreen
Full training 4 hours a day instructor led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
CPU – Intel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz or Greater or AMD: Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- Dual – core 2.5 Ghz or better
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 6 mbps download speed and 4 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
A drug-screen is required for this client. You’ll receive the information you’ll need to complete your drug-screen once you have completed enrollment into the certification.
Get Started Today!
Are you ready to begin scheduling your work around your life by providing excellent customer service, chat and/or e-mail support, sales and/or technical support for Fortune 500 companies through this awesome work from home opportunity? You’ll start here by submitting the required form information.