Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service for our Car Rental client.
- Responding to general inquiries
- Providing information regarding the car rental center location in question
- Respond to inbound sales and customer service inquiries from client’s customers
- Answer inbound calls for customers requesting general information regarding services provided and location specific information. To include hours of operation, rental policies, location way finding, etc.
- Agents assist customers in reserving a vehicle, and must use sales tactics such as assuming the sale and overcoming objections. The agent will need to input reservation and all pertinent information into the client system
Revenue & Certification
Revenue: starting at $9.50 per hour (with a raise and incentives based on performance and contracting agreement.)
Certification Cost: $49.00-$149.00
-Course Materials/Job Aids
Full training 4 hours a day instructor-led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
Sunday 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST
Saturday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- 4GB of RAM
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
- Free Long Distance
A drug-screen is required for this client. You’ll receive the information you’ll need to complete your drug-screen once you have completed enrollment into the certification.
Before you apply it is essential that you acknowledge the following: We are looking to hire agents who are serious about contracting for our clients from home. To ensure we’re meeting our client demands on time, agents who fill out this application, and whose enrollment is accepted, must select/secure a client opportunity within 10-business-days of acceptance. If a client opportunity isn’t chosen within 10-business-days, in-active agents will be dropped from this Call Center.