Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service/billing support for our Energy client in Texas.
- Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries
- Up-sell eligible customers home warranty solutions
- Resolve customer issues or questions
- Processing payment deferrals and installment plans
- Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the
- plan or current rate
Revenue & Certification
Revenue: starting at $10.50 per hour (with a raise and incentives based on performance and contracting agreement.)
Certification Cost: $49-$149.00
-Course Materials/Job Aids
Full training 4 hours a day instructor-led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
10:00 am – 10:00 pm EST
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- 4GB of RAM
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
Before you apply it is essential that you acknowledge the following: We are looking to hire agents who are serious about contracting for our clients from home. To ensure we’re meeting our client demands on time, agents who fill out this application, and whose enrollment is accepted, must select/secure a client opportunity within 10-business-days of acceptance. If a client opportunity isn’t chosen within 10-business-days, in-active agents will be dropped from this Call Center.