NOTE: All information below is considered the minimum equipment and system requirements to work from home. Depending on the client you choose to service there may be other requirements you must meet to ensure you’re able to log into client systems. You’ll be able to see such requirements before you choose a client opportunity and can feel free to choose a client based on your current operating system as long it meets the specs below.
1. Landline Phone-with no special features such as call waiting, fax or voicemail-this ensures that as you’re providing customer service to our clients you’re not interrupted by such features.(required)
Note: Cell Phones, Magic Jack, Google Voice or any other VOIP services are not permitted.
2. High Speed Broadband Internet (Cable or DSL) (required)
Note: During client training and servicing you must be hard-wired via ethernet cable from your Cable or DSL modem to your computer-wireless is not permitted. Ethernet Cable Recommendation
3. Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 (required) Note: each client accepts different operating systems.
4. USB Headset with Microphone (needed for Certification) Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended. VIOP Headset Recommendation
5. Hard-wired Telephone and headset (needed for Production) Plantronics T10 or similar recommended.
A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended. Laptops can be used as log as the meet software and hardwire requirements.
Note: All-in-one computers may not be compatible with some client programs.
CPU: 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10* *Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 will only be supported for client programs using a Secure Desktop.
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7: 2
Note: All clients now support Windows 10!
1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution
1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p) is recommended
Download Speed: 3 Mbps or faster
Upload Speed: 2 Mbps or faster
Network Latency Max: Less than 150 MS
Internet Explorer 8.0 or 11 or Edge on Windows 7, 8 and 10
Mozilla (Firefox 14 to 42) both Windows and Mac
Safari 8 or 9 (Apple Mac only)
Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows
Other security software may be incompatible and should be avoided. Technical support may be refused if your company’s software configuration is not compatible with the platform or is determined to cause incompatibilities with client required servicing software.
Do you already meet the above equipment and system requirements? Awesome! You’re ready to apply and begin working from home!