Bilingual Professionals, certify working from home as a contractor to provide roadside assistance/customer service for our Roadside Assistant Client.
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
- Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
Revenue & Certification
Revenue: starting at $9.00 per hour (with a raise and incentives based on performance and contracting agreement.)
Certification Cost: $29-$79
-Course Materials/Job Aids
Full training 4 hours a day instructor-led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- 4GB of RAM
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
Before you apply it is essential that you acknowledge the following: We are looking to hire agents who are serious about contracting for our clients from home. To ensure we’re meeting our client demands on time, agents who fill out this application, and whose enrollment is accepted, must select/secure a client opportunity within 10-business-days of acceptance. If a client opportunity isn’t chosen within 10-business-days, in-active agents will be dropped from this Call Center.