Cable Customer Service Representative-Job Details
Certify working from home as a contractor to provide roadside assistance/customer service.
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
- Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
Revenue & Certification
Revenue Starting At: $10.00 per hour
Certification Cost: $49.00-$149.00 (Average)
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drugscreen
Full training 4 hours a day instructor-led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Certification Times Available:
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST.
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM EST.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- 4GB of RAM
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
Get Started Today!
Are you ready to begin scheduling your work around your life by providing excellent customer service, chat and/or e-mail support, sales and/or technical support for Fortune 500 companies through this awesome work from home opportunity? You’ll start here by submitting the required form information.