Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service for our Tax Software client. Job details are not limited to but are as follows:
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for Tax Software customers.
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customers with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Document all issues, resolution and follow up actions
Revenue & Certification
Revenue Starting At: $14.00 per hour
Certification Cost: $29
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drug screen
Full training 4 hours a day instructor-led (Mon-Fri) along with self-paced lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
CPU – Intel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz or Greater or AMD: Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- Dual – core 2.5 Ghz or better
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 6 mbps download speed and 4 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
As an experienced call center who has hired many Professionals to contract from home on the Arise Network, we are now helping professionals just like you get your business started!
Be Your Own Boss: You can now contract on the Arise network as a Sole Proprietor or you can choose to Incorporate. We are here to help you through this process.
*Set-Up or Complete Your Profile
*1 Hour Presentation Discussing Available Clients
*Information & Resources that will help you to certify and begin setting your schedule successfully.
*30 Day Support with membership options (based on Tier Package selected). Our Support includes weekly e-mails and follow-ups to see how things are going with certification and while you service.
Our services are valuable and we offer it because on the Arise Network everything is e-mail and chat; some Professionals never get the information they need to service successfully, which is why they never get started, or they quit; this causes them to let their investments go to waste. We are here to elevate your experience and make sure that you can take advantage of the awesome opportunity to start your own business, being your own boss by contracting for Fortune 500 Companies/Brands who are taking advantage of today’s technology, outsourcing their need for Customer Service Representatives to you!
Why Contract From Home?
As a contractor providing customer service from home, you are, one, able to choose your own client; this means that no one is telling you who to work for but you are able to make a sound decision based on what company is best for you. Two, you are able to set your own schedule from week to week; this is important to those of us who have busy lives and desire freedom and flexibility to get everything we need, done!
How Does Contracting Work?
When you choose a client to contract for, you enter certification for that client which last about 2-6 weeks (depending on the job opportunity); during this time you are learning the full scope of the job. Once you pass certification, your contract is made active. Contracts are issued every 3 months to Professionals who are successfully servicing and meeting their metric requirements.
What We Offer!
As Call Center who has contracted many agents to work from home, we are offering our expertise to you. Starting a business on your own is not easy. We are here to provided you with the best information and resources to make sure you understand how the platform works. We’ll help you evaluate and choose the best client for you, and we’ll be there to answer your questions the first 30 days of being active during or while entering certification. You will also have membership options offered to you if you’d like use to remain your support while you work from home!
Getting Started-Your Investment!
As contractors we are responsible for our job training, office equipment, internet and phone services.
Setup And Support: To begin the process you’ll ‘Begin Business Set-Up’ by choosing you tier of support as follows:
*Tier 1-Account Set-Up and 1 Hour Presentation Of Available Jobs $55.00
**Tier 2-Account Set-Up, 1 Hour Presentation Of Available Jobs + 10 Days Additional Information and Support $85.00
***Tier 3-Account Set-Up, 1 Hour Presentation Of Available Jobs + 30 Day Additional Information & Support $150.00
Job Training: There are certification fees for job training ranging from $29.99-$149.00 depending on the client you choose. You do not make a payment for certification until you have selected your client and passed all the required assessments, background checks and or drug-screens.
Certification Cost Covers
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drug screen
Equipment Requirements: Ensuring you have the proper equipment to work successfully from home should be a top priority when considering this great work from home opportunity. Your equipment determines whether you’ll be able to successfully complete client courses and begin servicing. Not having the right equipment, in the beginning, can cost you your investment; this is why we recommend you not begin the process until you are at least meeting the following: Minimum Equipment Requirements
Minimum Equipment Requirements
1. Landline Phone-with no special features such as call waiting, fax or voicemail-this ensures that as you’re providing customer service for the clients, you’re not interrupted by such features.(required) Note: Cell Phones, Magic Jack, Google Voice or any other VOIP services are not permitted.
2. High Speed Broadband Internet (Cable or DSL) (required): 3 Mbps Download Speed and 2 Mbps Upload Speeds minimum Note: During client training and servicing you must be hard-wired via ethernet cable from your Cable or DSL modem to your computer. Wireless is not permitted.
3. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (required)
4. USB Headset with Microphone (needed for Certification) Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended.
5. Hard-wired Telephone and headset (needed for Production) Plantronics T10 or similar recommended.
Below is a list of some of the most active client opportunities. Availability varies upon the time you are setup and ready to select your opportunity. We discuss all available clients during presentation.
Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries and more.
Servicing of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests.
Guests wishing to make reservations for Dining, Children’s Activities and more for the #1 theme park company in the world.
Make reservations for Lodging, Dining Plans, Tickets, Air, Packages, or answering general question about those areas.
Inbound calls for assistance with booking cruises from customers and client’s Travel Agent partners.
Assist customers with online book orders and more.
Answer calls (during tax season) for one of the top tax software providers in the country.
Certify working from home as a contractor to provide customer service for our car rental client.
Get Started Today!
Are you ready to begin scheduling your work around your life by providing excellent customer service, chat and/or e-mail support, sales and/or technical support for Fortune 500 companies through this awesome work from home opportunity? You’ll start here by submitting the required form information.